You guys… I’m glad to finally be doing this! I’ve wanted to for so long but have held back because there is still so much more I want to give to you. I’m telling myself that something is better than nothing. I’ll be posting meal plans every other week (give me grace on this!). This will be typically how they look. I get a lot of my cooking inspiration from Ellen Fisher. You’ll notice I linked her latest ebook on more than one occasion. I never want to take away from someone else’s work that is why I’m linking her ebook. I like to look to her for recipes because she uses whole foods (no, not the grocery store ;))… I’m about that life.
I truly enjoy cooking and want you to too! I do not follow recipes to the exact T. If we don’t have an ingredient we skip, if we don’t like the ingredient we skip, if we think something else sounds yummy we’ll add. We don’t use measuring utensils (unless it’s desserts!) typically. Play with these recipes. Enjoy it! With all that said, the meal plan is below. Let me know how you like it. Enjoy!!!
- Monday & Thursday: Cereal topped w/ organic blueberries and bananas
- Tuesday & Friday: Raspberry Smoothie Bowl* topped w/ Rawnola.
- Wednesday & Saturday: Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats topped w/ raspberries & bananas
- Sunday: PANCAKES!!
- Monday & Saturday: Chickpea Smash* on Ezekiel bread topped w/ tomato & cucumber
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday: Masala served over organic jasmine rice
- Friday & Sunday: PB open face sandwiches topped w/ bananas, raspberries, cinnamon & hemp seeds
- Monday: Spaghetti w/ Salad*
- Tuesday: Lentil Chili
- Wednesday: Tacos*
- Thursday: Lasagna
- Friday: Spanish Rice
- Saturday: Coconut Potato Soup
- Sunday: Quinoa Tacos
- This and this juice
- Banana w/ PB & hemp seeds
- Crackers, veggies, & hummus
- Rice Cakes w/ almond butter, organic raspberries & hemp seeds
- Siete tortilla chips w/ organic salsa
ᕱ Salad Dressing
- equal parts apple cider vinegar, pure organic maple syrup, and organic mustard (I like the spicy kind!!!). 1 crushed garlic clove
* smoothie bowl ingredients: frozen raspberries, kale, hemp seeds, frozen bananas & water blended to consistency
* chickpea ingredients: 2 cans chickpeas smashed and mixed with equal parts apple cider vinegar & organic spicy mustard (we like to add cayenne too!!)
* Spaghetti is our go to easy meal. Sometimes we make our own sauce and sometimes we use this one. I love adding around a half cup of cashews and a half cup of water to the marinara sauce and blending it in our Vitamix. This makes the sauce SO creamy!!! For the salad we cut up romaine, mushrooms, cucumber, tomato and topped it with sunflower seeds, avocado, ground pepper, and sea veggie dulse.
* We love doing Tacos! They are so easy and versatile. This week we use these tortillas. We cooked organic basmati rice and served it under chopped spinach, tomato’s, mushrooms, peppers, jalapeños, avocado, and garbanzo beans. For flavor we used Frank’s Red Hot, cashew sour cream, and lime wedges.
* Check out my Instagram highlights for smoothie recipe inspo.
I hope you loved this! If you make anything make sure to tag me on Instagram! I’d love to see what you’re up to. I would also greatly appreciate any and all feedback. Feedback will help me serve you better.