February is here and love is coming out of my aria diffuser with these oils for sure!
Please make sure you are ordering on Essential Rewards!!! GUYS. Best value, and freebies, and perks! This is our monthly wellness box ordering program that offers points back and additional promos.
Now let’s learn about these oils ! Up to NINE for free this month!
- 400 PV, Extra Tier: SEED to SEAL Story (10 ml bottles of Lavender, Tea Tree and Peppermint): Oh Friends you know I am all about the extra Tier because I’m replacing items in my house anyways! When you spend 400pv this month you will get this collection of 10 ml oils that includes Lavender, Peppermint, and Tea Tree. Three of our most used essential oils. What I love about this collection is that it comes in a small box and could be the easily gifted someone!! It’s also a perfect “spa experience” in a box! This box plus some Epsom salts and a foot loofa and you’ve got yourself a little self-care essential oil infused experience for yourself or to gift.
- 300 PV: RutaVala Roll-on : Ruta, VALERIAN, and Lavender! Keep it in your bag when you need to chill. Crazy kids? Crazy emotions? Crazy amounts of stress? Before bedtime, clearly, because these oils make you sleepy. Some people do use it during the day for stress and anxious feelings… but this one puts me right out!
- 250 PV: GERANIUM (15 ml) : This floral oil is a must have to your skin care routine and your detox routine. Add into your moisturizer for radiant skin and you know what else it helps with – removing chlorine from the body . Yup! And where are my dry brushers at? Let me tell you the secret sauce to dry brushing, it is using Geranium on your skin before you brush!! Also ladies – your hormones will THANK YOU when you use this! Apply around the ankles for happy hormones. Aromatically this oil helps release negative emotions (you see this single oil in many of our feeling kit blends) , it is mood boosting, and fosters peace and hope!
- 190 PV : YLANG YLANG (15 ml) : Friends. Ylang Ylang means Flower of Flowers. It’s the oil of LOVE Balances male & female energies, combats anger & low self-esteem, can be used to battle stress , increases focus, and filters out negative energy. Also a great oil to promote thick and shiny hair, and your heart loves this oil. Let’s just say that Valentine’s day is not going to be complete without this aroma.
PATCHOULI (15 ml, ER Exclusive ) : First of all – you all know this is my favorite aroma right? ! Ok if you don’t have Patchouli you’re missing out and you’re in for a treat this month. It’s fabulous for your skin, add a drop of to your YL moisturizer at night and watch it do its magic with those fine lines. This oil is also one of my sleep jams. A drop on the back of the neck and I am out. I love to diffuse this with some Orange and Frankincense! Now let’s talk about them E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S because like hormones, we all got them. Have feelings of jealousy ? Obsessions? Insecurities? You might need some Patchouli friend. It allows for these feelings to dissipate while it promotes clarity in the mind.
- 100 PV: CEDARWOOD (15 ml, ER Exclusive): Anyone like to love on their brain health? Well I hope you’re using your Cedarwood then! High in Sesquiterpenes this oil makes your brain happy. Known as poor man’s Frankincense, it is calming, grounding, and wonderful for sleep. It supports the body’s production of melatonin so often people use this to sleep like a log! It is also wonderful for your hair, add a couple drops your your shampoo or rub into your scalp for thick and shining hair. One of my fave diffuser combos is Lavender and Cedarwood.